Friday 11 September 2015

It's ALMOST TOMORROW!!!

Sweet Holy Mother, my audition is TOMORROW!!!

Are you screaming inside? BECAUSE I AM!!!

I am very, very frightened. Like I was before my driver's tests. Yes, plural, tests. It took me a whopping EIGHT tries to pass my driving test (over the course of two decades. It took a while to build up the courage to try again.) Not because I cannot drive, but because of (I bet you've guessed it already) THE ANXIETY. I would have a panic attack during each try, and I needed treatment and medication to finally get it done. It was one of the three happiest days of my life; and it was two years ago, today. 

And tomorrow? Equally as terrifying, hopefully a lot more successful! I have the song memorized, I have the acting ideas in my head, and now I have to DO THE THING. Thankfully, I have my last auditioning class right before my actual audition; so I'll be as prepared as possible. 

My stomach hurts. I want my mommy.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment