Saturday 18 July 2015

Movies!

Day 1 of the movie was great. It's a dream come true! I feel like this is a second half of life, one where I can take some chances. I'm finally at an age where I can benefit from some maturity and experience, so I am more willing to "put myself out there." I was so glad to help, and I felt like a little kid! Kris handed me a radio, and I squealed with glee. He had me sign my contract, and I squealed with glee. He told me I'd get an actual CREDIT, and...well, you get it. Buddy had to deal with a whole lotta squealing and hugging. Good thing he's a patient guy. 

I didn't understand most of the technical jargon, but thankfully, Mr. 16 is a movie buff. He keeps giving me tips and condensed explanations so I don't look like too much of a noob. Until I squeal over something else...

Word to my theatrical friends: All of this is totally new, exciting, and wonderful for me. Thanks to THE ANXIETY, I spent the first half of my life too afraid to follow these passions of mine. Then I turned 40, and everything changed. So, I'm just hoping my enthusiasm is more refreshing than annoying, m'kay?


Radio! I got a radio!!! COPY THAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment